Loading Course Schedule...
This course gives network engineers an opportunity to plan for and implement migration from Cisco proprietary protocols to industry-standard protocols and interoperability with HPE Comware devices. Participants will develop plans for migrating Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols.
This course is recommended for students who have practical experience with Cisco switches. Basic fundamental LAN/WAN networking knowledge Theoretical knowledge of the following WAN protocols & services: Routing and Switching Fundamentals, OSPF, BGP, VRRP
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is Network or systems administrators, network engineers, and consultants who plan to integrate HPE Comware 7 switches into an existing Cisco environment, or migrate to HPE Comware from a Cisco environment.
- HPE Comware device management
- HPE-Cisco VLAN interoperability
- Spanning tree interoperability and migration
- Intelligent Resilient Framework
- Link aggregation interoperability
- EIGRP to OSPF interoperability and
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) interoperability