Loading Course Schedule...
This hands-on course covers the configuration and administration of VERITAS Volume Manager (VxVM) for HP-UX. Covering basic procedures to advanced configuration and recovery topics, the course is 50 percent lecture and 50 percent hands-on.
HP-UX System and Network Administration I & II (H3064S & H3065S) or Equivalent HP-UX administration experience
4 Days Lecture/Lab
HPUX system administrators, systems engineers, and technical support representatives responsible for systems that use the VERITAS Volume Manager.
- Install the VxVM software
- Manage DMP and nMP multipathed LUNs
- View your VxVM configuration
- Configure, extend, reduce, deport, import, and destroy disk groups
- Configure, extend, reduce, move, and destroy volumes
- Manage mirrored volumes
- Manage striped and RAID5 volumes
- Manage layered volumes
- Manage VxVM boot disks
- Convert LVM volume groups to VxVM disk groups
- Replace and recover failed disks, volumes, and plexes