BigFix Compliance enforces continuous compliance with security policies throughout an organization for every endpoint both on and off the corporate network. It includes out-of-the-box support for most popular security benchmarks published by CIS, DISA STIG, USGCB and PCI-DSS. An intelligent agent on every endpoint monitors, enforces and reports on the security configuration status of the endpoints in real-time regardless of OS type or location. In this course, students will learn to interact and operate the BigFix Compliance solution. They will gain a solid understanding of the various components of the solution and will be able to configure, operate, develop reports, perform maintenance tasks, and troubleshoot BigFix Compliance.
Students should have: basic Microsoft Windows skills and have previously taken AIS BigFix Operator Fundamentals course, or equivalent experience.
1 day Lecture/Lab
This course is designed for students who want to learn to interact and operate the BigFix Compliance solution.
- Overview including key concepts, features and functions of BigFix Compliance
- Design and install BigFix Compliance (architecture, infrastructure, and implementation)
- Configure and Operate BigFix Compliance including Navigation and Checklists
- Create a wide variety of reports for different stakeholders in the organization
- Deployment tasks and technologies
- Maintain BigFix Compliance
- Troubleshoot BigFix Compliance including Disaster Recovery planning