Loading Course Schedule...
Support centers are the key connection between customers and other corporate departments, which means that successful managers must effectively manage relationships throughout their organization, including communicating the value of the support operation to C-level management. This course discusses in detail people and relationship management in a support center setting. This course is designed to provide senior level help desk professionals with the knowledge necessary to successfully manage the strategic and tactical aspects of their support organizations. Upon completion of the course, attendees will be prepared to pass HDI's HDM certification test.
Students should be experienced help desk and support center supervisors, managers, and project managers who are responsible for day-to-day operations and have three to five years of experience.
This course is for individuals interested in HDI's Help Desk Manager (HDM) Certification.
- Techniques for managing relationships across the enterprise
- How to plan and manage enhancements to the help desk organization
- Key processes for ensuring successful support center performance
- How to market your services internally/externally
- The latest technologies utilized in a service center
- Benefits of each of the service delivery models
- Outsourcing models and the value of each model
- Negotiation and conflict resolution/management skills
- Methods for building and maintaining high-performance teams
- How to build effective service level agreements
- Tips and techniques to assist you in hiring, training, motivating, and retaining top-notch employees
- Value of mission/vision statements