Loading Course Schedule...
The Level 2 Shared Maintenance training program focuses on the operation and interaction of the mechanical, electronic, fluid and substrate transport systems on the HP Indigo 5500 Digital Press. Participants will be taught how to apply maintenance skills to resolve problems. This includes preventative and/or corrective actions.
A person who meets requirements for the Shared Maintenance course has a background of:Has successfully completed the HP Indigo 5500 Digital Press; Press Operation for New Operators program HE787S/X or HE788S/XHP Indigo 3550/5500 Digital Press trained operators who will be required to perform service routines that include preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and corrective maintenanceHas a minimum of 3 months experience operating the HP Indigo 3550/5500 Press after completing the HP Indigo 3550/5500 Digital Press; Operator classHas performed preventative and corrective maintenance on complex electromechanical devices
HP Indigo 3550/5500 Digital Press operators who will be required to perform service routines that include preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and corrective maintenance
- Understand the functions and interactions of the major subassemblies
- Troubleshoot and repair basic electrical problems
- Troubleshoot and repair basic mechanical sub systems
- Observe safety precautions to diagnose problems and perform repairs
- Perform mandatory preventive maintenance functions at prescribed intervals
- Perform a system back-up
- Maintain the press and minimize service calls