Loading Course Schedule...
This 10-day course provides the knowledge needed to perform preventive and corrective maintenance on an HP Integrity NonStop BladeSystem. Learn how to perform system configuration and installation, diagnose failures to a field replaceable unit (FRU) level, perform system updates, and monitor, modify, and control an NB-series or NS2000 systems server utilizing the Open System Management (OSM) and Subsystem Control Facility (SCF) products. The course is 55 percent lecture and 45 percent hands-on labs using HP NB-series servers.
NonStop NS-series Server Support (U8584S) and Six months experience maintaining NonStop server
10 days Lecture/Lab
Account or support engineers and customer service personnel who are responsible for installing and maintaining the NonStop NB-series servers and/or NS2000 systems and the NonStop kernel operating system.
- Describe the NonStop Multi-core Architecture (NSMA) and new NSMA hardware components
- Use the Open System Management (OSM) tool to start, operate, manage, and maintain the HP Integrity NonStop BladeSystem
- Understand the changes made to the system configuration to support the NonStop BladeSystem
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot a NonStop BladeSystem
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot the NonStop BladeSystem Cluster I/O Module (CLIM) based storage and communications subsystems
- Understand NonStop BladeSystem migration issues
- Perform expansion and/or reduction of a NonStop BladeSystem
- Describe the NS2000 series systems
- List the NS2000 series hardware components
- Describe the NS2000 series systems rack layouts and I/O subsystem