Loading Course Schedule...
This 3-day course prepares you to operate and manage the new HP Integrity NonStop NS2000 system and introduces the new NonStop Multi-core Architecture (NSMA). Server configuration, operations, and networking are compared and contrasted between the S-series and NS2000 servers. Hands-on labs are used at various points to provide reinforcement of the lecture.
HP NonStop S-series Server Administration I (U5448S) and HP NonStop S-series Server Administration II (U5449S) or At least 6 months working experience on NonStop S-series server operational activities
System operators System programmers System analysts System administrators Users participating in NS-2000 server operations
- Understand the new HP Integrity NonStop NS-2000 including the NonStop Multi-core Architecture (NSMA) and hardware components
- Be familiar with networking CLIM and storage CLIM
- Identify system configurations
- Be familiar with the updates to Open System Management (OSM)
- Demonstrate operational differences between S-series and NS-2000 servers
- Be familiar with the updates made to Measure
- Understand a basic migration and related considerations