Loading Course Schedule...
The HP Indigo 3550 Digital Press experienced operator course focuses on the concepts, procedures, and practices required to operate the HP Indigo 3550 Digital Press safely and effectively. This class builds on the experience of current HP Indigo Press operators focusing on the areas of operation that are unique to the HP Indigo 3550 Digital Press. Topics covered include operator routines, safety precautions, care and preventive maintenance, paper transport, handling of consumables, control of color, maintenance of the press, and troubleshooting common operator level printing problems.HP Indigo training has incorporated testing for this class. An exam will be administered at the end of the class.
Successful completion of HP Indigo 3000/3050 Digital Press; Press Operation for New Operators U8501 or U8502Received on the job training and has a minimum of three months experience of operating the HP Indigo 3000/3050 Digital Press
Training is structured specifically for operators who are currently operating the HP Indigo 3000/3050 Digital Press and will be assigned to operate the HP Indigo 3550 Digital Press
- Understand the safety and disposal procedures
- Identify the parts and their functions in the HP Indigo 3550 Digital Press
- Perform daily and weekly maintenance routines
- Perform consumable replacement successfully
- Utilize the press software to print files
- Understand how color is controlled within the HP Indigo 3550 Digital Press
- Successfully print on multiple substrates