Loading Course Schedule...
This is a lecture-style and hands-on course introducing the fundamentals of the HP T200 Color Inkjet Web. The course covers the basic operational procedures including safety and basic troubleshooting. This is a highly interactive course where participants will experience the operation of the press.
Background in printing technology (traditional press operation, prepress, graphic design) and basic computer skills help students excel and are preferred, but are not necessary.
Press operators, maintenance technicians, engineers and others requiring operational knowledge of press operation.Training is structured specifically for those individuals who are new to the HP Inkjet Web Press family of digital printing presses and will be assigned to operate the HP T200 Color Inkjet Web Press.
- List the names, locations, and functions of all major components of the press
- Describe the functions of components unique to the inkjet system such as ink storage and delivery, ink characteristics, the use of bonding agents, and printheads
- Perform basic operational tasks such as startup/shutdown, loading/unloading paper rolls, webbing and tensioning the press, priming and replacing printheads
- Use the operational software
- Complete scheduled maintenance procedures
- Perform basic troubleshooting on the press and describe when and how to access additional support
- List safety issues associated with the press in general and specific procedures