Loading Course Schedule...
This is a lecture-style and hands-on course focused on the repair, maintenance and troubleshooting of the HP T400 Color Inkjet Web Press.
HP T200 Operator Training Course (HK392S)Electrical safety trainingExperience working with high voltage equipment (480V)Experience putting high voltage equipment into a safe state and checking the state of the machine using a meterExperience working in electrical enclosuresUnderstanding of voltage, amperage, resistance and safetyAbility to use a multi-meterExperience with electrical schematics and symbolsComputer literacy: Installing programs on a computerComputer networking basicsPlumbing skillsUnderstanding of pneumatics and pneumatic symbols and drawings
Field service engineersCustomer maintenance technicians
- Perform maintenance and repair tasks
- Troubleshoot system-wide issues
- Use the operational software
- Perform advanced troubleshooting on the press
- Describe when and how to access additional support
- List safety issues associated with the press in general and specific procedures