Loading Course Schedule...
The Managing HPE 3PAR StoreServ I course is designed for the new or entry-level HPE 3PAR administrators. The goal of the class is to acquaint the 3PAR administrator with the most common day-to-day tasks and best practices associated with administration of the 3PAR array. The levels of provisioning storage are emphasized. This training reflects the newest release of the HPE 3PAR OS: 3.3.1. The course is approximately 50% lecture and 50% hands-on labs using HPE 3PAR arrays. NOTE: Hosts used in the lab environment are MS Windows.
Before taking this course, you should have the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of general storage concepts including fibre channel technology and RAID
- Operator level functionality in a Windows environment
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for HPE 3PAR administrators who desire training on basic concepts and best practices needed to administer the array.
- HPE 3PAR Solution Introduction and Review
- Storage Concepts and Terminology
- Storage Configuration
- Host Connectivity and Storage Allocation
- Host Sets and Virtual Volume Sets
- Thin Features: A Deep Dive
- Adaptive Data Reduction for Flash: Dedup and Compression
- Snapshots and Clones
- Reporting: Performance and Capacity