Loading Course Schedule...
The HP E-Series Networking Technologies course introduces network technicians to the HP E-Series switches, wireless access points, and controllers and the technologies they need to understand to begin configuring and managing these products. The course also introduces IPv6 and HP ProCurve Manager Plus (PCM+), the network management platform for the E-Series products.
Before taking this course, students are required to have taken the following two courses:
- Getting Started with HP Switching and Routing v. 10.41 (WBT)
- Getting Started with HP Wireless Networks v.10.41 (WBT).
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for professionals who deploy SMB solutions based on HP technologies, including HP Reseller Systems Engineers, Customer IT Staff, HP System Engineers, HP Services Field, and Call Center Support Engineers.
Describe the E-Series networking products and technologies
- Configure basic setup parameters
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure static routes
- Configure security technologies
- Configure and verify link aggregation
- Configure Spanning Tree
- Describe the fundamental technologies used to address hosts in IPv6
- Describe the HP E-Series wireless products
- Describe PCM+