You will learn the need for blockchain applications, where blockchain is used, and about Hyperledger Fabric, the open source framework for developing blockchain applications and solutions with a modular architecture. It will introduce you to the Hyperledger Composer tool that helps you create Hyperledger Fabric applications through several hands-on labs.
This course is highly technical in nature and would require the student to be comfortable with coding. To prepare for the class all students MUST:
- Provide their own computer (Mac/PC/Linux). Note that all labs are hosted in a virtual environment
- Understanding of PKI and Docker
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This Hyperledger training course is designed for developers and administrators who want to take a comprehensive deep dive on Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer.
- Introduction To Blockchain
- How Blockchain Works
- Introduction To Hyperledger Fabric
- Getting Started With Fabric Model
- Architecture Of Hyperledger Fabric
- Introduction To Hyperledger xplorer
- Introduction To Hyperledger Composer
- Hyperledger Composer Playground