This course teaches Professional Report Authors about advanced report building techniques using relational data models, and ways of enhancing, customizing, and managing professional reports. The course builds on topics presented in the Fundamentals course. Attendees will participate in interactive demonstrations and exercises that illustrate key concepts while learning how to use advanced features in the product builds on topics learned in the Fundamentals course.
Before taking this course, students should have the following skills and experience: • Knowledge of business requirements • B6088: IBM Cognos Analytics for Consumers (v11.0) - eLearning
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for report authors.
Create query models
- Create reports based on query relationships
- Create advanced dynamic reports
- Design Effective Prompts
- Create additional advanced reports
- Examine the report specification
- Distribute reports through bursting
- Enhance user interaction with HTML
- End-to-end workshop