This course teaches experienced authors advanced report building techniques to enhance, customize, manage, and distribute reports. Additionally, the student will learn how to create highly interactive and engaging reports that can be run offline by creating Active Reports.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is intended for authors.
- Create query models
- Create reports based on query relationships
- Introduction to dimensional reporting concepts
- Introduction to dimensional data in reports
- Dimensional report context
- Focus your dimensional data
- Calculations and dimensional functions
- Create advanced dynamic reports
- Design effective prompts
- Examine the report specification
- Distribute reports
- Enhance user interaction with HTML
- Introduction to IBM Cognos Active Reports
- Active Report charts and decks