Loading Course Schedule...
This course provides training to new administrators on the fundamental tasks of installing and configuring IBM Cognos Analytics, and administering servers and content in the environment. In the course, participants will install and configure the IBM Cognos Analytics software, implement security, and manage the server components. Students will also monitor and schedule tasks, create data sources, and manage and deploy content in the portal and IBM Cognos Administration.
Prior to taking this course, students should have the following:Knowledge of Web application server architecturesSecurity systems administrationExperience using basic Windows functionalityExperience using a Web browserKnowledge of your business requirements
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for administrators.
- Introduction to IBM Cognos Analytics administration
- Identify IBM Cognos Analytics architecture
- Secure the IBM Cognos Analytics environment
- Administer the IBM Cognos Analytics server environment
- Manage run activities
- Manage content in IBM Cognos Administration
- Additional configuration and customization
- Overview of IBM Cognos Analytics (optional)
- IBM Cognos Analytics for consumers (optional)
- Drill-through definitions (optional)
- End-to-end workshop (optional)