This course covers the fundamental concepts of installing and configuring IBM Cognos Analytics, and administering servers and content, in a distributed environment. In the course, participants will identify requirements for the installation and configuration of a distributed IBM Cognos Analytics software environment, implement security in the environment, and manage the server components. Students will also monitor and schedule tasks, create data sources, and manage and deploy content in the portal and IBM Cognos Administration.
Students should have knowledge of web application server architectures, security systems administration, and knowledge of their business requirements. Students also should have experience using basic Windows functionality and a web browser.
- Introduction to IBM Cognos Analytics administration
- Identify IBM Cognos Analytics architecture
- Secure the IBM Cognos Analytics environment
- Administer the IBM Cognos Analytics server environment
- Manage run activities
- Manage content in IBM Cognos Administration
- Examine departmental administration capabilities
Please refer to course overview. Learn about: Cloud & Data Platform Data and AI AI Applications Market Planning Analytics & Cognos