IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Fundamentals v 10.2.2 is designed for professional report authors to learn report building techniques using relational data models, and methods of enhancing, customizing, and managing professional reports. You will participate in hands-on demos and workshops that illustrate key concepts while learning how to use the product.
Before taking this course, you should have completed:IBM Cognos BI for Consumers (10.2) WBTYou should also have:Knowledge of your business requirementsExperience using the Windows operating systemExperience using a Web browser
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This intermediate course is for Professional Report Authors.
- Introduction to the Reporting Application
- Create List Reports
- Focus Reports Using Filters
- Create Crosstab Reports
- Present Data Graphically
- Focus Reports Using Prompts
- Extend Reports Using Calculations
- Use Additional Report Building Techniques
- Customize Reports with Conditional Formatting
- Drill-Through From One Report to Another
- Drill-through Definitions
- Enhance Report Layout