This course is designed to provide general technical knowledge for application architects and developers to understand the architecture and functions of IBM’s WebSphere Message Broker(WMB). This course will show how to WMB works as an Enterprise Service Bus(ESB) to integrate new and existing applications with and without the Service Oriented Architecture Framework. Students will understand the concepts of using WMB tools to design and manage message flows, message sets and apply them in applications. IBM supplied nodes are described and exercises to implement them are provided. Tools to deploy and debug message flows are featured. ESQL concepts and common functions will be covered. This course is based on Version 6.
- Students should have concepts or knowledge of message middleware like IBM’s WMQ.
- Knowledge of databases, web services and java is helpful.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for applications architects, designers and developers to learn all the concepts of IBM Integration Broker (formerly Websphere Message Broker).
- Message Broker Concepts
- How WMB fits into ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
- How Message Broker fit into Business Processing
- Logical Message concept and flow
- WMB components
- System and Application design
- Message Manipulation
- ESQL Concepts
- Message Format Services
- IBM supplied processing Nodes
- JAVA Nodes
- Interface to JMS and Web Services
- Publish and Subscribe
- WMB Tools