This certified boot camp version of Maximo 7.6 Complete & Advanced Maximo classes assists in developing the knowledge needed to pass the Maximo 7.6 Functional Analyst certification test. The training class not only includes step-by-step instruction, but also discussions around practice test questions.
Suggested homework before and after attending the class to prepare for the test. The homework assignments utilize the IBM Watson IoT Academy Study Guides and Training Classes.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed to develop the knowledge needed to pass the Maximo 7.6 Functional Analyst certification test.
- Asset Templates
- Rotating Asset/Items Lifecycle
- Inventory Kits and Item Assembly Structures
- Asset Sub-Assemblies vs. Spare Parts
- Routes, Condition Monitoring, Meters & Meter Groups
- Job Plan Sequencing, Meter-based PMs, Predictive vs. Preventive Maintenance
- PM Hierarchies and Work Order Hierarchies – Nested Job Plans
- Company Master vs. Companies Application
- Inventory Management: Costing Methods, Stock vs. Non-Stock and Consignment Items, Reservation Types, Service Items, Setup, issue and return, and track hours and rates on Tools
- Cron Task, Escalations, Communication Templates, and Workflow
- Introduction to Ad hoc Reports – QBR vs. BIRT vs. KPIs
- Understanding People, User, People Group, and Labor Records
- Security Groups
- Conditional Expression Manager
- System Options: Creation of Organization and Sites, Procurement, Inventory, Asset options