This IBM Cognos Design and Develop Models in Performance Modeler training, is an intermediate instructor-led course. This offering will teach modelers how to build a complete model in TM1 mainly using the Performance Modeler tool. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, students will learn how to create and customize dimensions and cubes, import and link data, and build and maintain applications.
Basic knowledge of OLAP and TM1Significant experience with Excel spreadsheets (functions, macros, etc.)Understanding of the metrics and drivers of your businessIt is recommended that you complete course IBM Cognos TM1: Interact with Data (V10.2) WBT.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This intermediate course is for modelers
- Overview of IBM Cognos TM1
- Create and Customize Dimensions
- Create and Customize Cubes
- Import Data
- Share Data Across Cubes with Links
- Complete the Income Statement Model
- Create Applications
- Additional Modeling Techniques
- Convert Currencies
- Model Data with Architect
- Model for Different Fiscal Requirements