The Sterling B2B Integrator Advanced Business Process Modeling course teaches you how to use message options, collect and move data, capture errors, send notifications, and update a database. You will learn about service configurations, the Assign Service, the Invoke Business Process Service, importing resources, and the lightweight JDBC Adapter. This course is a three day course.
This course assumes you have the following foundation knowledge:
- J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
- Database schemas and related concepts
- SQL Scripting
- Sterling B2B Integrator
- EDI Processing
- AS2 Implementation
- Secure Transports
- Web Services
- Trading Partner Management
- JSP Development
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for EDI End User, Web Developer, System Administrator, and Business Analyst.
- Differentiate between services, adapters, and activities as they relate to building business processes.
- Configure a business process using the message output options.
- Apply the Assign Service along with DOM or Doc features in a business process.
- Create a business process to capture errors and to notify the user of an error.
- Create a business process to manage 997s.
- Create a business process to send data to different storage locations.
- Use the JDBC Adapter to create a business process to receive configuration values from a database