Loading Course Schedule...
Most project managers agree that the core of any successful project is the planning and development of the project scope and schedule. This class, compliant with the Project Management Institute's (PMI) industry standards, teaches the "nuts and bolts" mechanics of defining project a project's purpose (its scope), and then managing project progress to achieve the project - and larger business - goals. The course contains formal presentation, class discussion, and hands-on experience with a class case study.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for project team members involved in defining and creating project outputs (products, services, and updated processes.) While not required, it is also useful for project teams working together to attend this course together. This course is also useful for anyone interested in pursuing PMP Certification.
- Stakeholder identification and analysis
- Requirements collection techniques and best uses
- How to write requirement statements
- Formal scope definition and resource management techniques
- Techniques for scope validation and change control