Illustrator CC 2018 Foundations provides web designers with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to build and manage professional web sites using Illustrator.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is for people new to Illustrator.
Getting to Know the Work Area
- Techniques for Selecting Artwork
- Using Shapes to Create Artwork for a Postcard
- Editing and Combining Shapes and Paths
- Transforming Artwork
- Creating an Illustration with the Drawing Tools
- Using Color to Enhance Signage
- Adding Type to a Poster
- Organizing your Artwork with Layers
- Gradients, Blends, and Patterns
- Using Brushes to Create a Poster
- Exploring Creative Uses of Effects and Graphic Styles
- Creating Artwork for a T-Shirt
- Using Illustrator CC with Other Adobe Applications
- Exporting Assets