Adobe Illustrator CC is an essential design tool for anyone who needs to express ideas visually in print, on the web, and in any other medium. In this course, which is a combination of Adobe Certified Instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice, you will learn the advanced techniques of working with Illustrator CC so that you can incorporate visual effects into your workflow.
- Practical working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows skills.
- Illustrator Fundamentals: An Introduction to Illustrator class or equivalent experience.
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop class or equivalent experience is recommended.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Illustrator CC.
- The Basics of Illustrator Objects
- Object Construction
- Effects and Graphic Styles
- Working with symbols
- Creating Artwork with Perspective Grids
- Using Strokes
- Color Transitions and Blends
- Reshaping Dimensions
- Pattern Making
- Working with Opacity Masks and Clipping Paths
- Combining Apps
- Exporting artboards and assets