Adobe Illustrator CC is an essential design tool for anyone who needs to express ideas visually in print, on the web, and in any other medium. In this three-day course, you will get a thorough overview of the interface, tools, and features of Illustrator CC. You will learn, step-by-step, the key techniques, as well as tips and tricks, for working in Illustrator CC. In this combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice led by Adobe certified instructors, you will learn the basics of working with Illustrator CC so that you can incorporate visual effects into your workflow.
- Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills.
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop class or equivalent experience is recommended.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest and most comprehensive way to learn Illustrator CC.
- Getting Started
- Getting to Know the Work Area
- Techniques for Selecting Artwork
- Using Shapes to Create Artwork
- Editing and Combining Shapes and Paths
- Using the Basic Drawing Tools
- Drawing with the Pen tool
- Using Color
- Adding Type to a Project
- Organizing Your Artwork with Layers
- Gradient, Blends, and Patterns
- Using Brushes