This three-day instructor-led course introduces Windows Server 2012 clustering and provides students with the knowledge and skills to implement, maintain, and troubleshoot clusters.
Experience with network load balancingBasic knowledge of clustering theoryExperience in an enterprise environment managing applications and network topologiesBasic troubleshooting skills
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for IT professional technical specialists responsible for implementing and maintaining high availability solutions utilizing clustering technologies.
- Introduction to Clusters
- Introduction to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Failover Clusters
- Preparing to Install a Failover Cluster
- Overview of Failover Cluster Storage Requirements
- Configuring a Failover Cluster
- Configuring Cluster Resources and Server Roles
- Maintaining Microsoft Failover Clusters
- Implementing Geographically Dispersed Clusters
- Implementing Network Load Balanced Clusters