Cisco ASA Core is a five day course that covers the Cisco ASA 9.0 / 9.1 core firewall and VPN features. This course offers hands-on labs and is designed to teach network security engineers working on the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance to implement core Cisco ASA features, including the new ASA 9.0 and 9.1 features.
In order to fully benefit from this course, it is strongly recommended that students have the following prior to enrollment: Working knowledge of basic IP networkingBasic Cisco ASA KnowledgeIt would also be beneficial to have the following: oSuccessful completion of FIREWALLSuccessful completion of VPN
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for network engineers responsible for supporting Cisco ASA 9.x implementations.
- Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Essentials
- Basic Connectivity and Device Management
- Network Integration
- Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Policy Controls
- Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance VPN Common Components
- Cisco Clientless VPN Solution
- Cisco AnyConnect Full Tunnel VPN Solutions
- Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance High Availability and Virtualization