Confidence is not just an asset that's nice to have. It is a fundamental basis for success and satisfaction in your professional and personal life. Whether you are selling your ideas, taking calculated risks, responding to criticism, working as part of a team, interacting with co-workers or clients, applying for a promotion, or a myriad of other everyday activities, you will achieve more faster if you have self-confidence. This workshop explores the positive impact of self confidence in your career and personal life. Through exercise, you will discover the sources of low self confidence and develop new skills to increase your self confidence in order to increase your effectiveness and comfort in various areas of your life.
This course is designed for anyone who is struggling with self confidence, including new managers, supervisors, team leaders and employees.
What is self-efficacy?
- Confident behaviour patterns
- Identifying limiting beliefs and awareness of self-talk
- Empowerment: challenging our fears
- Thinking vs. doing
- Achievements and strength inventory
- Power-posing and self-image
- Asserting yourself and the art of saying No
- Living up to your values
- Perceptions and happiness