Adobe InDesign CC software speaks the language of professional designers, delivering unparalleled creative freedom, productivity, and precision for designing superb pages. It works seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, providing a single integrated design environment that doesn't interrupt your creative process. This 2-day course provides a thorough overview of the interface, the tools, the features, and the production tips for page layout and design using InDesign. The course is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice.
- Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills.
- InDesign Fundamentals: An Introduction to InDesign class or equivalent experience.
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop class or equivalent experience is recommended.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn InDesign CC.
- Working with Transparency
- Color Management
- Printing and Exporting
- Creating Adobe PDF Files from Fields
- Creating Templates
- Working with Long Documents
- Multi-state Objects
- Video & Audio
- Creating a Fixed-Layout Epub
- Publish Online