This course meets the needs of your organization. Learn to leverage Informatica Big Data Management for the optimization of data warehousing through the offloading of data processing to Hadoop. Also discover options for the enhancement of a data warehouse through accessing NoSQL databases and complex file parsing.
Prerequisite is Informatica Developer Tool for Big Data Developers course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Developers and Architects
- Big Data Integration Course Introduction
- Big Data Basics
- Data Warehouse Offloading
- Ingestion and Offload
- Big Data Management Architecture
- Informatica Polyglot Computing in Hadoop
- Mappings, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting
- Hadoop Data Integration Challenges and Performance Tuning
- Data Quality on Hadoop
- Complex File Parsing
- Accessing NoSQL Databases