Designed for end users who need to use the new Business Glossary user interface in their daily activities involving Data Stewards who maintain the Business Glossary, and for Administrators who will customize the glossary model, manage security, and import and export multiple glossaries. The course includes complete workflow – from creation to publishing & consumption of Glossary Assets.
Before taking this course, students should have a familiarity with Informatica Data Quality.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for reference users, data stewards, glossary administrators, and stakeholders of Business Glossary.
- Business Glossary Overview
- Exploring Business Glossary UI
- Glossary Administration
- User and Role Administration
- Creating and Publishing a Category
- Creating and Publishing a Policy
- Creating and Publishing a Business Term
- Creating and Publishing a Business Initiative
- Approval Workflow
- Import and Export of Glossary
- Business Glossary Desktop