Loading Course Schedule...
IDQ Foundation Bootcamp for Developer is an elementary course that provides a high level overview of the Informatica Data Quality Developer Desktop to the students and provides them with the sufficient knowledge of all Data Quality functionalities. Informatica Developer is a thick client tool that enables developers to profile data, interact and apply all business rules provided by the business analyst. The Developer creates these rules through mappings to be used in processes such as standardization, matching, address validation, identifying duplicates and consolidation.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for ETL Developers with no Informatica Analyst/Developer experience.
Data Quality Overview
- Developer Tool: Physical & Logical Data Objects
- Data Profiling with Developer
- Developing Data Quality Projects
- Working with Mappings
- Working with Transformations
- Data Integration Transformation Part 1
- Data Integration Transformation Part 2
- Working with Mapplets & Rules
- Using Reference Data
- Data Standardization
- Data Parsing
- Address Validation
- Data Matching
- Identity Match Option
- Automatic Consolidation
- Working with Workflows
- Analyst for the Exception records
- Other Transformations
- Power Center Integration