Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to implement and automate a data quality assurance process with the Informatica Data Quality platform. In addition, learn how to cleanse, standardize, and enhance data, students will learn to test and troubleshoot their Data Quality solutions.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Developers.
- Course Introduction
- Data Quality Process Overview
- Data Quality Projects and Solutions
- Project Collaboration and Reference Table Management
- Working in the Developer Tool
- Profiling, Mapplets and Rules
- Standardizing, Cleansing and Enhancing Data
- Parsing Data
- Matching Data
- Manual Exception and Consolidation ::Management
- Building, Managing and Deploying Workflows
- Deploying: Executing Mappings outside of the ::Developer tool
- Importing and Exporting Project Objects