In this 3-day PowerCenter Admin training, students are provided with the fundamental knowledge and skills to maintain an Informatica PowerCenter environment. Focused on teaching individuals how to use the Informatica Administrator tool to maintain the required environment.
Data Quality or Data Services Level 1 Developer or Informatica PowerCenter v10 Developer, Level 1
3 Days/ Lecture & Labs
Administrators with some experience managing either PowerCenter or Data Quality.
- Describe core administration tasks and tools
- Configure the Informatica Administrator tool
- Create and configure necessary services
- Plan and implement a backup strategy
- Manage Informatica security
- Audit security access and privileges
- Perform ongoing maintenance
- Stop or recycle a service
- Review domain logs
- Perform license management