Our unique instructor-led Informatica PowerCenter training bootcamp introduces experienced data integration teams to Informatica PowerCenter through lecture and hands-on labs. The class is designed for experienced data integration / ETL / ELT developers who are switching to Informatica PowerCenter and have worked with other Data Integration services tools such as Microsoft SSIS, Oracle (ODI), IBM InfoSphere DataStage, SAP BusinessObjects Data Integrator / Data Services, Talend, Dell Boomi just to name a few. The training combines the PowerCenter Level 1 and PowerCenter Level 2 Developer classes into a unique five-day bootcamp which enables your team to use the new tool with confidence.
Before taking this course, students should have SQL knowledge and an understanding of data warehouse fundamentals.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is ideal for data Integration developers with little or no experience of PowerCenter and database developers and developer managers new to Informatica PowerCenter.
- PowerCenter 10 Architecture
- Parameter Files
- User-Defined and Advanced Functions
- Pivoting Data
- Dynamic Lookups
- Stored Procedure and SQL Transformations
- Troubleshooting Methodology and Error Handling
- Transaction Processing
- Transaction Control Transformation
- Command Line Programs
- Performance Tuning Methodology
- Performance Tuning Mapping Design
- Memory Optimization
- Performance Tuning: Pipeline Partitioning