This course is designed to give Auditors and Information Security professionals an overview of the various considerations and aides in audit planning in order to gain a greater understanding of how the components of information security may be assessed. The exercises will help focus the attendees on how they might consider developing an audit program for each topic.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for risk professionals, audit and assurance professionals, information security professionals, and business management.
- General Introduction to Information Security
- Voice and Computer Network Related Risk and Security Considerations
- Web Application Risk and Security Considerations
- Cloud Computing Risk and Security Considerations
- Mobile Technology/Device Risk and Security Considerations