Loading Course Schedule...
To help companies compete, drive innovation, and enhance profitability in today’s digital transformational age, technologists are being asked to step out of their comfort zone and become leaders, managers, and savvy businesspeople. You can and should be one of these transformative IT leaders. The ITMLP Certification workshop contains a collection of key IT topics designed to increase the effectiveness of soon-to-be, new, and experienced first-line IT Managers, by:
- Widening their knowledge of IT
- Discussing strategies to maximize user support and satisfaction
- Providing insights into IT innovation and technology trends
- Providing information on the use of various IT best-practices.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for soon-to-be, new, and experienced first-line IT Managers.
- Technical Leadership
- Life as a Technical Manager
- Leading Virtual IT Teams
- Influence-Based Technical Leadership
- IT Methodology and Innovation
- Methodology Overview
- IT Megatrends
- Creating Innovative IT Solutions
- Business of IT
- IT Funding and Cost Center Management
- IT Vendor Management
- IT Internal Client Service