In this course designed for videographers, graphic artists, and animators with intermediate-level Adobe After Effects experience, you will learn how to incorporate text, graphics, and effects to your movies. Upon completion of this course, you will have an excellent understanding of the menu and tools in After Effects and be able to perform work with a high level of efficiency.
- Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills.
- Introduction to Adobe After Effects class or equivalent experience.
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop class or equivalent experience recommended.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Videographers and animators who are somewhat experienced using Adobe After Effects.
- Using Compound Effects
- Blending Modes and Track Mattes
- Motion Tracking
- Greenscreen Keying
- Using the Roto Brush 2
- Performing Color Correction
- Creating Motion Graphics Templates
- Using Dynamic Link