Loading Course Schedule...
This class is designed for students that have basic Java knowledge from prior coursework or work experience.
For this course, incoming students should have a solid grasp of fundamental object-orientation and Java syntax including data types, loops, methods, classes, and constructors.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This class is designed for those with basic Java knowledge.
Introduction to JUnit
- Exception handling
- Introduction to arrays and collections
- Inheritance and polymorphism
- The Object class
- Programming threads
- The Java collections framework
- JDBC programming
- Accessing files and the network
- Parsing XML and JSON
- JVM performance and heap tuning