This course focuses of Java proficiency. The student will refine their Java skills, learn best practices for code development, learn effective debugging techniques, and have the opportunity to get real life experience in Tier Architecture. Through hands-on exercises using Eclipse this class builds upon a basic Java foundation to reinforce Object-Orients concepts and Java syntax preparing for Servets and JSPs.
Students must have prior Java programming experience.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for developers who have a basic Java understanding.
- Review of Fundamentals of Java Programming
- Access sequential files
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Exception Handling
- Data Collections
- Passing objects
- Navigating Suns API documentation
- Common Java API Classes
- Introduction to Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP)