Front-End Web & Mobile Development
PHP & MySQL
In this PHP training course, students will learn to create database-driven websites using PHP and MySQL or the database of their choice. The class also covers SQL basics.
Students should have basic MS-Windows knowledge, including file creation, text editing, FTP client, and Web browser usage. The student should also have basic knowledge HTML, web concepts, and basic PHP programming concepts.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for programmers responsible for developing and/or maintaining PHP web based applications that access a MySQL database. This course is designed as a second level course for students in the PHP programming language.
- PHP Basics
- Flow Control
- PHP and HTML Forms
- String Manipulation
- Reusing Code and Writing Functions
- Simple SELECTs
- Subqueries, Joins and Unions
- Inserting, Updating and Deleting Records
- Managing Data
- Authentication with PHP and SQL
- Regular Expressions
- Session Control and Cookies
- Sending Email with PHP
- File System Management
- Use Smarty templates for generating multi-page applications with a consistent look-and-feel
- Enforce access and data security for web applications.
- Use object-oriented techniques to create reusable objects.
- Perform sophisticated SQL queries
- Create stored procedures and functions
- Use triggers for data