The challenges in contemporary organizations require workers to excel in communication. Basic communication skills are insufficient for working with customers, teams, and individuals. This program is designed to equip workers with the higher level skills and techniques necessary to initiate and sustain an open, interactive and productive workplace.This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies and applied experiences.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
8 Hours/Lecture & Lab
- Describe the verbal and written communication process
- Identify and avoid communication blockers
- Avoid manipulation by people with other communication styles
- Apply several communication choices
- Master techniques of asking questions, respectful listening, and empathetic responding
- Follow a specific communication model
- Communicate with different levels in the organization