The Introduction to HTML5 training course is designed to provide you with an understanding of the new features included in the latest HTML specification.The Introduction to HTML5 course reviews the basics of HTML, and introduces new HTML5 features, such as semantic markup, audio and video, and forms. The course explains how to work with tables, forms, and audio/visual elements within HTML5, and concludes with an overview of a variety of APIs.
This course assumes prior HTML knowledge. If you are new to HTML, we recommend taking the Introduction to HTML course first
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for web developers and designers looking to adopt HTML5.
- Creating a Proper HTML Document Structure
- Layout, Layers, and Semantic Markup
- Migrating Tables to HTML5
- Building HTML5 Forms
- Incorporating Video and Audio Elements
- Working with the Canvas and SVG
- Overview of Other HTML5 APIs