This course will cover C programming concepts, the use of C structures and constructs, the use of C libraries for programming and support, the use of C development and testing techniques, the use of C workbench facilities when applicable and basic C design techniques.
The student should have a basic understanding of information systems.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for programmers, analysts, managers and users who will be developing C programs.
- C modular design considerations
- Introduction to the C language
- Preliminary C concepts
- Character strings
- I/O functions and loops
- Operators, expressions and statements
- C preprocessor considerations and commands
- Arrays and pointers, structures and unions