Loading Course Schedule...
This is an introductory ColdFusion class for Web designers who are brand new to ColdFusion. You will learn to process forms, manage sessions, write reusable code, and create database-driven ColdFusion-based websites. Class is conducted in 2016 but students using versions 9, 10, 11, or 2016 may attend.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for web designers who are brand new to ColdFusion.
Introduction to ColdFusion
- ColdFusion Basics
- Dynamic Data: Querying the Database
- Creating a Drill-down Interface
- Conditional Statements and Forms
- Quick Introduction to RSS and Ajax with
- Search Interface
- Insert Records into the Database
- Edit (Update) Database Records
- Reusing Code
- Using Session Variables for Password Protection
- Tracking User Information with Cookies (optional)
- Sending email with