Docker gives you a foundation for DevOps. It applies to both developers and system administrators so that you can create distributed applications. You can focus on setup and maintenance of development environments instead of focusing on creating new features, fixing issues, and shipping software. We cover all of the fundamentals of Docker, and teach students how to create, deploy, and manage a virtual network for connecting containers, monitor Docker apps and containers, secure Docker containers with ease. We also cover how to deploy Docker in production and the GUI applications.
Basic computer skills and Internet Access
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Developers and System Administrators.
- Docker 30,000ft overview
- Understanding Docker images
- Reducing image size
- Naming and inspecting containers
- Container networking basics
- Local development workflow with Docker
- Advanced Dockerfiles
- Deep dive into container internals
- Docker Engine and other container engines