Loading Course Schedule...
Introduction to Node.js teaching the fundamental concepts involved in writing server-side applications using Node.js. Students will learn about Node.js best practices and conventions while working with popular libraries, frameworks, and back-end services to write a variety of different applications.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Node.js concepts and conventions
- Understanding callbacks and asynchronous code
- Finding and installing modules with NPM
- Creating, using, and publishing modules
- Listening for and handling events
- Working with streams
- Web APIs
- Using Express