The student will learn the basic skills necessary to begin effectively creating presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
The student should understand the basic concepts involved in working with a personal computer (PC). For example, the student should be familiar with terms such as computer memory, data files, and program files. The student should also be familiar with the components that make up the PC, including input, output, and storage devices. No prior knowledge of PowerPoint is assumed.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those who have no previous experience using PowerPoint.
- Introduction to PowerPoint
- Beginning a presentation
- Drawing tools
- Clip art and WordArt
- Organization charts and Microsoft Graph
- Templates and the Slide Master
- Slide shows, output, and presentation options
- Saving presentations for Internet viewing and delivery