SQL is an acronym for Structured Query Language. SQL is used to communicate with relational databases. SQL statements are used to perform tasks such as update data in a database or retrieve data from a database. This course is design to introduced learners of all ages how to work and create solutions using DBMS Database Management Systems and the essentials of working with Transact-SQL. It has been updated to be delivered in a semester long professor-led training or five day instructor-led section or self-paced with digital Mentored Instructor-Led lectures, as your trainer provider for the self-paced access the digital courseware. This course would allow students to pass examinations various SQL Programming and Query Language certification.
Before taking this course, students should have knowledge of writing T-SQL queries, and working knowledge of relational databases.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is design to introduced learners of all ages how to work and create solutions using DBMS Database Management Systems and the essentials of working with Transact-SQL.
- Understanding SQL Server Technologies
- Understanding Query Writing With T-SQL
- Writing Queries Using T-SQL Statements
- Introduction To Joins
- Introduction T-SQL Clauses
- Introduction To Subqueries
- Understanding T-SQL Commands
- Using Built-In Functions
- Introduction To Groups and Aggregates
- Using Subqueries
- Introduction To Expressions and Operators
- Introduction To Database Programming
- Implementing Transactions